eBay Feedback - can I call a liar a liar?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 2 21:05:06 CET 2011

Call a liar a liar. It will bust his feedback.  Open a dispute with
eBay and Paypal (they always side with buyers).

You shouldnt have fixed it yet because that will hurt your case
(unless you got a receipt for the work). You could have at least been
eligible to get partial refund from the buyer.

But yeah...call a spade a spade.  If he is a liar, people should know about it.

The most he can do to you as buyer is post a 'neutral' response which
you can dispute with eBay and get it taken off.

Tony