Census 2011

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 2 11:37:43 CET 2011

To return, or not to return?
That is the question.

I'm not filling it in for too numerous reasons.

I think Facebook is an even more terrifying tool for corps and
government to get their grubby paws on. It pretty much maps all those on
it, both friends and family contacts, with attached images and info on
likes, dislikes etc. Even if you put false data on Facebook, you can
still be tagged, like the Jew ;)

I can guess there may be a few on here who see no problem with an
intrusive questionnaire, even with the "legally compulsive" tag.
Maybe one day you will wish you did at least try and hide the
information you thought was nothing...