doublebass

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL_HIDDEN
Mon Mar 21 22:07:00 CET 2011

Hi,

until very recently I was lucky and could borrow a doublebass (1/2) from a friend -- unfortunately now he needed it back and it's gone...

So now I am looking into buying my own. if anyone has any recommendations (especially in my area, so mainly I'm asking Gert and Romain, I guess..;) I'd be very grateful.

I have a few addresses of double bass makers in my area, some seem very good, but some are way out of my budget-league (I'm not spending 13700 EUR on a bass just yet...;)

so -- any ideas?

thanks in advance!

Kai