Oberkorn follow up

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 30 00:34:50 CEST 2011

So the broken sequencer came back to me.  I popped it open, and it was
immediately obvious what was wrong:  a ribbon cable going from the power
board to the cv out board was unplugged.  I connected it, an now it is fine.

The fluid, I thin, is some kind of lubricant coming out of the pots.  Know
idea why its leaking out, but that is the source.

I can't believe the buyer (who did open it up) didn't see the disconnected
ribbon cable!  It was so obvious!  Glad I took it back instead of shipping
it to the UK for service.

Tony