Some interesting music

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 24 01:19:36 CEST 2011

Been scoping up some really nice music on Spotify (lets hope you get it in the US soon) that I thought I'll share

B! Machine – The Falling Star
Pop with sort of raw/oldschool electronic sounds and polished vocals.

Neues Kombinat – A.I.-artificial innocence
Nice european electronic act with a punky attitude and some inheritance from Kraftwerk.

Lakeside X – City Of Red Lights
Czech band. I'd say a mix between IAMX, DM and Placebo. Really like it.

Spleen United – Godspeed Into The Mainstream
Nice album, very dense sound with a mix of synths and guitars.

Zeigeist – The Jade Motel
Electronic pop with a twist, a tiny bit of punkdISCO blended in :-)

Babylonia – Motel La Solitude
Italian version of DM.

Kiethevez – Non-Binary
Swedish guitarpop with dreamy electronics.

Enjoy...
:-)