Traktor Kontrol S4

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 22 20:08:02 CEST 2011

Does he already use traktor? or serato? Part of the large cost is it comes with the full Traktor scratch pro 2 (you can add timecode for analog decks with a $125 upgrade), so the controller itself is really only $300 bucks, I guess eventually they will sell it separately, or the next version.

With the sample decks and the loop recorder I'm realizing slowly that it's what I have been imagining in my head for a while now, live recording, live performance, manual/physical control over time - all hiding in a dj setup that lends itself to the movements of performance.