Theft

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 21 09:53:12 CEST 2011

Hi Kai,

> Unfortunately during our loading in and set up of lights and stage,
> someone snuck into the dressing room and stole my entire backpack,

Completely exasperating. I feel your pain.

Too many eggs in one basket though but I understand why everything is in
one bag.  I wonder if the thief* knew what was in there? May be just a
laptop and then found out it was bonanza time.

> I discovered that it was actually riding the berlin S-Bahn...

Cool use of technology there.

> I called the police and two guys that reminded me of Carver and Herc
> from The Wire ( Berlin cops actually wear Kevlar vests all the time)
> drove around with me, trying to find my iPad.

I can't see UK police being that bothered to even do this.  "It's an
insurance claim Sir - nothing to do with us"

> What Would a Unicorn Do?

Wish a pox on the thief.

Cheers

Chris