Theft

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 21 08:54:36 CEST 2011

Thank you jay.

I guess what you need to do is an assessment, think about the what ifs.

My computer never leaves my side in public, I never leave my bag alone for just a minute. Tis time it was inside a building where I worked with ten other people, I was totally unaware that this might happen there.

I learned from the police that in kreuzberg strangers actually start helping people move in and out of apartments--then take off with the laptop etc after an hour or something...

Kai

Sent from my mobile device