Name that tune (92-93ish UK or Euro dance)

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 20 23:07:00 CEST 2011

Op 20-6-2011 22:21, Dave S schreef:

> It's a bit of UK or Euro dance from about 1992-1993ish.  My friend (who
> is now a DJ on a national radio station) used to play it on pirate
> radio.  I can't remember what it's called, and it's been bugging me, so
> I bunged together a quick version of it from memory (probably not 100%
> accurate, but you get the picture) in about half an hour.

And may I congratulate you on your spot-on memory? For starters, you got
the key 100% correct. I know you have perfect pitch, but still...
impressive. Looks like you can add perfect recollection to that list as
well.

- Peter