Name that tune (92-93ish UK or Euro dance)

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 20 22:21:01 CEST 2011

Hey all, name this tune:

http://www.muteqx.com/audio/93ishDanceTune_128.mp3

Answers on the back of an email!

It's a bit of UK or Euro dance from about 1992-1993ish.  My friend (who
is now a DJ on a national radio station) used to play it on pirate
radio.  I can't remember what it's called, and it's been bugging me, so
I bunged together a quick version of it from memory (probably not 100%
accurate, but you get the picture) in about half an hour.

Would love to know what it's called and who it's by if anyone can tell me!

Thanx!

~Dave