dead kore...

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 9 17:42:52 CEST 2011

Well, I guess it's not *too* surprising, but NI has decided to kill
Kore and try to get people to use Maschine instead (which makes no
sense, as the products arent the least comparable).

This is unfortunate for me, since I only 2 or 3 months ago really got
into Kore and made it the center of my laptop based live set.  It did
a great job of turning your PC into a synth module that you didnt even
have to look at on stage.

While it still works for now, I am going to start looking for a
replacement VSTi host that I can use live.  I did some searching and I
found this one:

BloXpander
http://www.eareckon.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=54&lang=en

Does anyone have any experience with this or another such host?  I'd
rather not go to the expense of something like a Muse Receptor,
particularly since I already have a laptop that is more than adequate
for the task.

The bar have any thoughts?

Tony