Västerås Music-bar Meeting

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 1 23:14:32 CEST 2011

Op 1-6-2011 17:30, Tony Hardie-Bick schreef:

> Looks like this could be the first bar meet I've not attended... Def get a good
> vibe from the fact it's happening, though :)

You weren't there in Malta. :) Although I think you joined the Bar after
that.

Anyway, I've booked my leave from work for that period. I'm waiting a
bit with booking a flight, to make sure that it's not just me showing up. :)

The response has been a bit subdued... so far three yeas, two nays and
one maybe. Micke, are you getting some locals to join as well?

- Peter