Result of a cirklon jam

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 26 21:25:28 CEST 2011

Op 26-7-2011 21:14, tom adam schreef:
>>> The way I see it, you can do 3 things:
>>>
>>> 1. Make a one-off funny song with crazy lyrics, an even crazier
>>> video, upload it to Youtube and hope it goes viral. If it
>>> doesn't, you (including the music-bar) at least had a laugh.
>>>
>>> 2. Cut out the best parts, load them in Ableton Live and play
>>> with all the great Ableton tools and FX until you've got some
>>> cool stuff. With Ableton's tools, you can make a good track from
>>> a fart. Really.
>>>
>>> 3. Throw it in the bin, get one of those excellent Belgian Beers
>>> and enjoy your weekend ;-)
>> Well?
>>
>> I'm interested to know what happened...
>>
>> Gert
> Well,  nothing much actually. I had my beers (3 x Duvel) ;-)
>
> I'm now in Czech republic for work. So it will be for next weekend.
> My wife suggested to go for your tip nr. 2. And I always listen to the
> wife.
> So give me a couple of weeks, and I'll post an update.
>
> Thanks for the comments!

OK, good to hear that ;-)

Actually I was sort of scared that you might have found my
comments a bit harsh, although I just tried to be funny. I guess
working 12-14 hours a day on translations isn't all that - it can
make a person a bit recalcitrant  ;-)

To be honest, I think your wife made a good choice. I'm sure
there's a lot of possibilities with the material, and I hope we
get to hear the result.

Have a good time in the Czech Republic!

Gert