New Album "Trust" by Resonator

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 18 14:05:07 CEST 2011

On 18.07.2011 00:15, K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:
> http://www.sfxmachine.com/docs/loudnesswar/
>
> a very interesting discussion on the loudness war, with an striking
> theory that the tiring quality of hypercompressed music is  the
> ultimate reason for the demise of the music industry, not piracy by
> internet...

That's an interesting read indeed. I particularly like the fact that
he's taking the time to really look into the statistics, and not just
the aesthetics. I wouldn't exactly subscribe to the point of view
regarding the demise of the music industry, though. I'd rather guess
that our listening habits have changed, and the industry totally missed
the boat...

Personally, I'd love to get my hands at some really high-quality modern
productions and listen what's possible today.

Martin