large cats

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jul 17 22:08:28 CEST 2011

Le 15 juil. 2011 à 00:45, Romain / rXg a écrit :

>> There's a mistake here made by the Romans and never totally set right
>

> Them again!:)
> I wont be surprised it was just after or during  Constantine time :)

Nope, way earlier than that, when they conquered Helvetia.

note that making a 60 km mistake aver about 300 when you use men walking and counting steps to measure distances is not that strange… Some greek/egyptian round that time did way more precise measures (and deducted Earth size, a rather good approximate, can't search his name, very very bad connection, got better to do, like getting my eamil…) with the same methods and a way less mountainous country.

Denis =G)
----
LOPPSI IS BAD