New Album "Trust" by Resonator

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jul 17 12:02:06 CEST 2011

Hi guys,

it took us a long time from finished mixes  (via mastering done by Gert) to now finally getting the word out, but it's there: "Trust" by my long time project Resonator.

We put the whole thing on Soundcloud so you can listen to it for free and if you like it, you can order a CD from us or CD-Baby or buy the digital assets from iTunes or your download shop of choice.

But there is one thing I ask: if you like the music, please spread the word, "like" it, tweet it, comment and review it, blog it or tell your wife, girlfriend, kids, friends and family about it...!

Thank you very much.

Here is everything you need to get started listening:

http://www.resonator.de

Looking forward to hearing your opinions!

Kai