A wireless solution for your average MIDI studio ..

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 15 17:47:21 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:

> This would mostly be for a live rig, I think.

That changes the dynamic a lot, though most of the live shows I see
now days don't have large MIDI rigs on stage either.  They have a
laptop and a controller.  In my case, I would *love* to be able to
have that laptop further away and have my keyboard and drum controller
free of cables (audio comes from the laptop, so they only need power).
  That would be significant.  Being able to dock an iPad or phone into
a midi controller and have that be the end of it would be ideal.

Tony