A wireless solution for your average MIDI studio ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 15 15:16:06 CEST 2011

> I think the point is to have a sort of "dock" connected to the network that
> runs into a patch bay (or maybe the patch bay is the dock) that you can then
> control the i/o of all your midi devices as well as send/receive midi from
> all. And have management software to hold all the patch information.

Each device would have a little adapter that plugs into MIDI IN and OUT, and then which appears on the network as a node, which can be administered remotely from the tablet.

> the more i think about it - if you could integrate it into the daw (like the software at ctrlr.org) you would have me totally convinced.

Thanks for the hints, I'll check out ctrlr.org in more detail too ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan