Audio interface

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 15 00:34:57 CEST 2011

Yes and this why i sold mine :)
It s not that i don t want to work in 64,I always worked in 32 bit till now
( i m not that professional and i don t need this precision yet, maybe in
the future tho ).
But considering the future daws version I thought it was a good idea to sell
my hammerfall, i was afraid it will become useless (specially for the
compatibility between drivers and the future new machine on windows )...
But I m still glad with my fireface 400 on my macbook (with 4Giga of ram but
I always want more ! :P)
The main problem for me and 64bit is some AU/VST plugins don t support it
yet ...

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 10:10 AM, The Dong <dong at f2s.com> wrote:

> On 12/07/2011 17:59, Tony Scharf wrote:
> > Go with the RME if at all possible.
>
> Even RME drop support for their cards eventually.
> The Hammerfall digi96 series (which is still perfectly functional) has
> NO support for 64 bit windows for example.

Romain