FS beloved Nord modular rack G1

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jul 7 04:01:47 CEST 2011

Le 6 juil. 2011 à 22:30, Tony Scharf a écrit :

> I'd really like it, but I am knee deep in analog modular at the
> moment.

Well, I'm selling it as I don't want to part from all the analogue gear… :o) And I have a linux computer now, and there's a modular synth there… yeaaaaaah (not opened still… let's start hard drugs slowly first)

And no the Virginal won't go either. :oP

> Some interesting things coming on that front that I hope to
> announce at some point...

Don't start us drooling without purpose…

Le 6 juil. 2011 à 22:28, K9 Kai Niggemann a écrit :

> Now I have too many things to learn, a virtual analog modular would be too much on the side...

Especially as you have all modules handy so it's deep… And the G2 is even worse.

Le 6 juil. 2011 à 19:11, Jay Vaughan a écrit :

> Bummer .. I guess you had a lot of good times with it.

I even contributed a lawn mower patch* to the historic NM list now dead or near… :'( And I really don't bother with the forum set up in place.

In fact, its 2 main issues are:
- the communication thru MIDI can be a pain in the ass with bad interfaces. (and 2 sets of I/O…)
- it's the Clavia sound for good and bad.

But save in software, it's the cheapest huge (virtual) analogue modular you can buy. And there's a Free editor besides the one from Clavia now unsupported.

> I wonder if anyone on the -bar will at least buy it from you so its in a closer cicrcle, for the day when you might one day get it back?

Trouble is no one won the euromillions yesterday I think ;)

I just hate selling gear…

Denis H] (king of the oneliner)
No LOPPSI!
No HADOPI!