Thought Radio Playlist for June 25, 2011.

Bill Fox EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 1 02:04:45 CEST 2011

http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio/playlists/2011/110625.html

The Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show has alternating hosts.  When I am
at the helm, the show is called Thought Radio and you can expect to hear
electronic, ambient, spacemusic, Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix
of other genres.  The show airs from 6:00 am to 8:00 am EDT/GMT-4 on
WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM and on the internet.  I also host Afterglow
every Thursday from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.

                 Show #201                June 25, 2011.

On this program, I continued the special on Sequences electronic music
magazine.  Each contemporary issue comes with a CD.  However, the early
issues came with a cassette.  The cassettes from issues one through
thirteen have been remastered and are now available on CDR in plastic
slip covers with artwork and track details.  Details are at:
http://sequencesmagazine.com

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Steve Roach and      The Next Place       The Road Eternal (Projekt)
   Erik Wollo
Memory Geist         Metaphore            Benthos (DiN DDL)
VA [Mario            Quit Earth           Sequences No. 14
   Schonwalder]
VA [Coral Cave]      The Energy of        Sequences No. 14
                        Seaquest
VA [Mark Dwane]      Paaradigm Shift      Sequences No. 14
Schonwalder and      Cup 1                Filter-Kaffee 101 (SynGate)
   Rothe

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Stanton Lanier       A Thousand Years     A Thousand Years (none)
VA [Bill Wren]       En Mai               Sounds from the Circle III
                                             (New Age Circle)
VA [Nicky Bendix]    Celtic Twilight      Sounds from the Circle III
                                             (New Age Circle)
VA [Laura Sullivan]  The Serpent Mound    Sounds from the Circle III
                                             (New Age Circle)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Riverside            Living in the Past   Memories In My Head (LLaser's
                                             Edge)
Wobbler              In Orbit             Rites at Dawn (Termo)
Pendragon            Your Black Heart     Passion (Madfish)
Genesis              The Musical Box *    Nursery Cryme (Atlantic)

  * = excerpt
++ = Advanced CDR from artist
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next show, I will continue the special on the sampler CDRs that
come with each issue of Sequences electronic music magazine.

Bill Fox
Host of Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show every
other Saturday at 6:00 am EDT/GMT-4.
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music.
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Website - http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line.