How can you turn a small sample into a never-ending pad?

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 31 18:10:38 CET 2011

Second vote for Paul's Extreme sound stretch (freeware, PC), which has an
infinite hold function. On the Mac there's always Metasynth 5, then there's
a cross platform plug-in called Time Freezer (http://timefreezer.net) which
I've never actually used, but has interesting demos.

- Andy_R