meeblip

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 25 22:09:55 CET 2011

On 25.01.2011, at 18:53, Paul Maddox wrote:

> YAY!
> I got one too!

awesome!

> It's great, my only criticism is that I don't like the "switching" of
> the knobs as I find one or two of the things I like tweaking involve a
> twist of a knob, flick a switch, twist the same knob... it's a touch
> frustrating.

yes, I only played with it for a little while and already I ran into situations where I had to switch back and forth like that. I guess the "mode" switch should be much bigger and on one of the sides, so that you can more easily toggle it back and forth.

> I'm going to look at updating the firmware (as I have a programmer),
> but given the size and low parts count, it sounds really good.

I am thinking of getting a programmer, probably actually programming it would be too far out for me, but I can maybe look into things and lear, change a number here and there and wait what happens. Which programmer did you get?

Kai