Going modular

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 25 14:47:58 CET 2011

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 3:33 AM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl>wrote:

> Awesome! Personally. I think it would take me at least a week
> before I could get any audio out of a monster like that :-)

As modulars go, this isnt even considered a big system, but more starter.
 My intention is to try to keep it compact and functional rather than let it
balloon into a sprawling monster as you sometimes see.

Having designed it in a sense, I already feel like I know it pretty well.
 Or rather, I know how it works..just not yet how it sounds.

I am really looking forward to this.  I also think it will pay dividends in
my work with reaktor and such, as I can 'prototype' signal paths much faster
using something like this.

Tony