Going modular

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 25 13:12:33 CET 2011

Hehe, your site is blocked here also;-)
I'd love to see the configuration of your system. It'll have to wait
another couple of days...

300+ messages from the SDIY list and music bar to check when I'm back
home. And only a week to do so. I just received confirmation of my trip
to South Africa. That should be fun!
Than I'm home for a week, than leaving for china for two weeks again.
After that I'll stay home a bit. I miss my modular;-)
I really enjoy the travelling, but it's taking his toll. I was just
skyping with my wife and started speeking chinglish...

--
ToAd
<http://www.thebigear.be>