Let's talk about little harware

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 25 04:10:50 CET 2011

Hey

Just got home the PC a friend had for gaming, and it'll be a nice fedora/hackintosh with little fuss (core i7, radeon 4870 and gigabyte X58-UD5). Now, I need:

- keyboard/mouse (for linux)
- wifi N card or USB (linux and hackintosh)
- bluetooth (linux and hackintosh)

I have already found at least one USB bluetooth adapter that works in both (but if someone knows of a very small one, I'm taking the hint). Investigating the Wifi on my own on specialized sites. But I'd like some feedback over keyboards and mouse on linux… a backlighted keyboard would be nice but it should be reliable, and quiet.

Slowly on the hunt for a (cheap) color friendly screen too… As I may have to do some graphic jobs it's a bit a pain in the ass. And my diamontron screens are dying smowly so it's time to move on. sigh

any ideas?

btw, the hackintosh websites are now too many, and their respective databases incomplete, they should collaborate to make one big database… It's nearly a nightmare to search for something.

Denis H]
No LOPPSI!
No HADOPI!
No ACTA!