Thought Radio Playlist for January 22, 2011.

Bill Fox EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 22 21:39:08 CET 2011

http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio/playlists/2011/110122.html

The Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show has alternating hosts.  When I am
at the helm, the show is called Thought Radio and you can expect to hear
electronic, ambient, spacemusic, Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix
of other genres.  The show airs from 6:00 am to 8:00 am EST/GMT-5 on
WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM and on the internet.  I also host Afterglow
every Thursday from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.

                 Show #190                January 22, 2011.

On this program, I continued the special on Sequences electronic music
magazine.  Each contemporary issue comes with a CD.  However, the early
issues came with a cassette.  The cassettes from issues one through
thirteen have been remastered and are now available on CDR in plastic
slip covers with artwork and track details.  Details are at:
http://sequencesmagazine.com

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Nemesis              Intro                Live Archive Vol. 2 (none)
Nemesis              Sky Archeologist *   Live Archive Vol. 2 (none)
Dan Pound            Always On the Run    Wolf Moon (Pound Sounds)
Create               Running Out of Time  We Live By the Machines
                                             (Groove)
VA [Alman Mula Band] (no title given)     Sequences No. 12
VA [Divine Soma      Icaro                Sequences No. 12
   Experience]
VA [Heretic]         (no title given)     Sequences No. 12
Stephen Parsick      Cambrium             Cambrium, Music for Protozoa
                                             (Doombient)

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
David Braid with     Resolute Bay Part 1  Spirit Dance (Opening Day)
   the Canadian Brass
Kathryn Kaye         Time Moving Slowly   Dreaming Still (none)
Rick Cutler          Measuring Eternity   First Melancholy Then the
                                             Night Stretch (none)
David Lanz           London Skies         Liverpool (Moon Boy)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Genesis              Supper's Ready       Foxtrot (Atlantic)
K2                   Encounter or Absence Black Garden (Magna Carta)
Cloverseeds          The Opening          The Opening (Laser's Edge)
Ark                  Hagley               Wild Untamed Imaginings
                                             (Progrock)

  * = excerpt
++ = Advanced CDR from artist
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next show, I will continue the special on the sampler CDRs that
come with each issue of Sequences electronic music magazine.

Bill Fox
Host of Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show every
other Saturday at 6:00 am EST/GMT-5.
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music.
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Website - http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line.