NAMM

DJ Android EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 22 00:46:23 CET 2011

>> The worst octatrack demo video ever (and that's saying something, they are
>
> I could not even watch it all.  Awful.
>
> I know some of you are into the Octakrack but im yet to see/hear/read
> anything interesting about it.

I pre-ordered one around X-Mas, it should be arriving in the next 2 weeks
I've been following the Elektron forum closely, gauging impressions
while I'm worried its a bit of a Beta product at the moment, it does have some potential

an Elektron forum member posted a quick jam last night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YUzuelBYtw

I'll keep you posted when mine gets here

-Andrew