NAMM

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 22 00:41:52 CET 2011

Op 21-1-2011 23:37, The Dong schreef:

> On 21/01/2011 22:26, Peter Korsten wrote:
>> "As promotional videos go, this one is rubbish. I've seen more
>> interesting sales pitches for billing systems. "Extremely creative", and
>> all we hear is four minutes of "eep" with a delay every now and then?"
>
> It's "sleep"...

Rather appropriate, since Elektron isn't my choice of interesting
instruments. :)

> I'm listening to MJ Off the wall after lots of long vodkas and beer things.

Funny you should mention that. Tomorrow, I have the funeral of the
father of my manager, who basically died of long term alcohol abuse.
Given that my manager is like early/mid thirties, has father can't have
been very old.

Not that I'm implying that you do the same; it just strikes me as ironic.

- Peter