NAMM

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 21 22:19:59 CET 2011

> The worst octatrack demo video ever (and that's saying something, they are

I could not even watch it all.  Awful.

I know some of you are into the Octakrack but im yet to see/hear/read
anything interesting about it.

And the marketing!!! WOW!  It feels like some Hoxton PR company have come up
with some 'completely random' campaign: "make it look, like, shit, so no one
buys it, and then it becomes completely underground like the SidStation"
(obviously, raising in pitch so each statement sounds like a question)..

Okay, Im being critical - I love Elektron and im sure once the Octatrack
gets into the right hands we will start to see how it can be used properly,
but im the meantime, Elektron have got to sort out their PR on this..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"