From tunisia

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 19 00:58:19 CET 2011

Le 18 janv. 2011 à 18:43, Peter Korsten a écrit :

> Op 18-1-2011 2:03, diode schreef:
>
>> Le 17 janv. 2011 � 21:29, Andrew Robinson a �crit :
>>
>>> Unconfirmed... Slim "404" Amamou appointed as secretary for youth and sport,
>>> as Pirate Party Tunisia's representative in new unity goverment.
>>
>> Confirmed, but I'm very sceptic about the job�
>
> If he plays his cards well, there could be a lot of money it in for him. ;)
>
> Sorry, just getting a bit cynical from the country to the east of
> Tunisia (and I'm not talking about Libya).

As at least 2 ministers have already resigned in protestation of the whole composition of the government, I wonder how long it'll be up… AFAIK Slim isn't that type of guy.

They should have made a provisory cabinet and explicitly tell the exiles were to be included in the new coalition government as soon as they would be back. Plus first thing, dissolve the RCD (Ben Ali's party).

The interim president and Prime have resigned from the RCD today btw.

Denis H]
No LOPPSI!
No HADOPI!
No ACTA!