From tunisia

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 16 12:41:00 CET 2011

I m not from Tunisia but from what I know, it s a good thing that  Ben ali
goes away ... During the last 20 years he really did nothing with all the
potential of Tunisia  except to make him and family rich, it s a big waste
of 2 or 3 generations ..(btw it's not the only country/ghetto in this state
 ... )
Now Democracy there ? we ll see ... I don t know if it s the best political
system to be effective there ....
I must say that I'm proud of the Tunisian people cause they created their
own kind of ' revolution'  through their expression (with a cause) ...
but i don t know if a revolution works in the long term without a "mind
revolution " as well ...
Ben Ali just fucked it up with  the " bread, games,lash" ( I think we are
also under "bread, games,lash' btw)...
Another dominant system will install itself there with or without democracy
In the contrary   with the most occidental people, I m not convinced that
democracy is the best answer in the (political) world to solve all the "hate
" of this planet, (maybe i have problem to swallow  what  our occidental
democratic school/church teach/preach to us without thinking,or  testing ? )
... Plus, the Democracy of today have nothing to be compared with the
democracy of my lovely Athenians at the time ...