Teenage Engineering OP-1

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 15 20:59:57 CET 2011

On Jan 15, 2011, at 12:40 PM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl> wrote:

> I checked some vids, and I'm starting to really like this
> thing... Damn...  ;-)

More coming in from namm this year that show a little more of the synth and sequencer. Love that it has a grid pattern sequencer, might be small on the screen but I'd rather have it than not, just to check things visually. Also you can use the mic (I'm guessing line in also) or the fm radio as a modulation source. Love, love, love the visualization and animation on screen, modulate a synth parameter with an lfo, see the waveform graphic for the parameter in the synth section animate on screen. This could be really good for education as well.

http://matrixsynth.blogspot.com/2011/01/namm-teenage-engineering-op-1-ready-for.html