Tempest

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 14 22:48:34 CET 2011

..after spending today reading everything about the Tempest, I decided I would have defo purchased one today if they were available.  They are expected June this year; not sure how good DSI are at meeting these targets but current feeling is that I will buy one when they come out.

I think the killer feature is that it can act as a synth, using anything up to 6 voices, with the remainder being used for the drum tracks.  So, a synth with:

- SUPER fast involves x5(!!!)
- 2 LFOs
- analogue LPF
- analogue HPF
- 2 analogue oscillators
- 2 digital oscillators with sample playback
- 1 sub oscillator

..and this is JUST the synth part, ignoring the drum machine.

Very cool...

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"