Tempest

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 14 04:25:17 CET 2011

This is the most awesome grandpa video in history. Havng digital and analog osc's on each voice is smart, I always double my drums with analog and digital drum sounds, 909+DMX being my fav. I'm waiting to see how things work with editing sound, what's the knob to screen ratio.

All thing though, it's a dream machine and should not exist, though it does.