Tempest

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 13 23:16:38 CET 2011

I don’t think $2k is so far off the mark.  4 oscillators per voice (2
analogue / 2 digital), VCF with feedback - 6 voices ($333 per voice) and im
sure you US guys will get it cheaper than that.   I really hope they FX this
at 1:1 so we pay £2000, otherwise I will just be confused and distressed ;-)

If it does come to the UK at $2k, I would probably get one..

But whatever we think about the price, I don’t think anyone can criticize it
as an exciting and commendable release....

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"