Ubuntu studio running from a SD card...

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 9 09:17:38 CET 2011

It's not working via an SD card on my relatively new HP.
I made a live CD and that's working.

Probably won't use it much as it's slow as hell...
(Can't mount my C drive either, BTW. I need to check how I can do this,
probably my fault)

Just arrived in Rizoa, -9degrees and snowing.

Cheers,
--
ToAd
<http://www.thebigear.be/>