Smashing fun...

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 8 10:44:45 CET 2011

"Next is a hard drive, followed by an LCD monitor. I think I'll use a
different rifle or pistol each time - I have several of each - bwa ha ha
ha ha haaaaaa."

Maybe we all should ? :)

Don t you have a old Cathode tv somewhere ? the implosion could be something
to record for sound and video ... but I'm not sure if your air rifle will be
strong enought to break it ...
 ;)
n Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 8:44 PM, punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote:

> > ...shooting a plate with an air rifle.
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqbV9sOcFAE
>
> Mate, that is awesome..  Looking forward to the rest of the series..
>
> Who was the close-up camera person?  One of your children??
>
> Btw, do you expect your daughter will get many boyfriends when she grows up
> once word goes out that she is the girl who's dad has lots of gun videos on
> YouTube??  Actually, now I think about it, I'm also going to start uploaded
> gun videos to YouTube...
>
> :)
>
> Paul
> London
> www.punkdisco.co.uk
> Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
> "thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"

Romain