Air pistol recommendation

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 7 18:15:52 CET 2011

Maybe this could help ( with a bit of humour :-)
If you have the fabulous chance to be in France it seems quite easy to find
Kalashnikov guns ...
but i don t have the address a the dealers ...

Anyhow did you hear about airsoft guns ( kind of toys really realistic)
http://www.hobbytron.com/AirsoftGuns.html

:)

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Chris Strellis <
Chris.Strellis at crystalvision.tv> wrote:

> Hi Jay,
>
> (still don't get any mails but saw this via the web interface)
>
> >I've been thinking about getting an air rifle/pistol for some local
> plinking .. Any recommendations ..
>
> For a pistol, I'd recommend the Weihrauch HW40.
>
> http://www.weihrauch-sport.de/englisch/e_startseite/e_index.htm
>
> It's a single stroke pneumatic. No spring so no recoil. No need for
> compressed air cylinders either.  Doesn't cost too much either. Simples!
>
> There is a Chinese copy called a Beeman 2004e - best avoid.
>
> You can see mine one here:
>
> http://www.strellis.com/airpistols.shtml
>
> Cheers
>
> Chris