Smashing fun...

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 6 09:11:07 CET 2011

Hi Paul,

> Mate, that is awesome..  Looking forward to the rest of the series..

Childish, I know, but it is fun :D

The series, if I can be bothered to get it off the ground might be like
"Will It Blend?" as in "Can It Be Shot To Sh*t?"

Next is a hard drive, followed by an LCD monitor. I think I'll use a
different rifle or pistol each time - I have several of each - bwa ha ha
ha ha haaaaaa.

> Who was the close-up camera person?  One of your children??

It was Mr Twiggy, my mini tripod :-P

> Btw, do you expect your daughter will get many boyfriends when she
> grows up
> once word goes out that she is the girl who's dad has lots of gun
> videos on
> YouTube??

I think the synth videos I have up on YouTube will already achieved that
goal!

Cheers

Chris