Politics: Yikes, UK. Wtf?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 4 01:33:55 CET 2011

On 03/01/2011 23:56, Peter Korsten wrote:
> Yeah, but, um, isn't this going off on a tangent a bit? I know there's
> some history between you, the charity and the big, faceless giant called
> Loki, I mean the UK government. But now you're essentially hijacking the
> thread because of your own peeve.

Not at all.
These policies precede the current government by a long way.
It's actually so fundamental to how governments function across the
globe, I can't believe anybody is seeing it as a 'new' thing.
If one could get a charity to do ones work for nothing, because one made
up the rules that charity operates under, wouldn't one take advantage of
one? And still make out one is actually doing the work or even required
to exist so that the work gets done?

;)

The Behavioural Insight Team has direct implications (and roots) in my
peeve, as you call it.

The fact is that 'Behavioural Insight Team' is a nice PC name for:

50%   blackmail
25%   Carrot and stick
10%   thievery and backstabbing
17.5% Lies

And yes. They can't count and the errors are always in their favour.