MIDI Sequencers

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 3 10:37:51 CET 2011

> I'm looking for a MIDI sequencer for my mac, I don't need audio.
> Just something I can play stuff in via MIDI, arrange it, and play it
> out via MIDI.

Garageband does MIDI, and you (possibly) already have it installed.

http://www.ehow.com/video_2375347_record-midi_-garageband-tutorial.html

Failing that, get Reaper, its got superlative MIDI features:

http://cockos.com/

> I've got Logic Pro, but that seems a real faff to get MIDI out to work.
> Any advice/experience?

http://xmidi.com/apps.html

Numerology seems pretty popular these days, btw ..

http://www.five12.com/

You could also try Intuem, I had a lot of fun with that a year or so ago and it has matured immensely since then:

http://www.intuem.com/main/index.html

Let us know how you get on ..

;
--