Five12 Numerology

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 1 18:35:50 CET 2011

It's a G4 tower.  The interface that is giving me trouble on the Mac does
work fine on the PC.  However, I am really picky about power supplies so the
one on the PC I built is really nice and solid.  If the stock Apple supply
is lacking, which anecdotally seems to be possible and probable - at least
in the G4 series, power could be the culprit.  I have an extra UPS sitting
around I could try plugging the Mac into to see if perhaps that helps.  I'll
also check the battery, it is an older system and I haven't replaced it so
that might be an issue as well.  Thanks for the tips.

James R. Coplin

 But