meeblip

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL_HIDDEN
Mon Jan 24 23:29:15 CET 2011

Helo bar,

today the "meeblip" was in the mail. a small "hackable" (which I am curious to see how hackable that will be for me) digital synth made by Peter Kirn et al (of "Createdigitalmusic.com" fame).

I assembled the quick-build kit in about 15 minutes and all worked well.

The meeblip sounds very raw, very dirty, is noisy sometimes and has a lot of grit and loads of power.

I have only used it for about one hour but I really dig it.

you can check it out here:

<http://meeblip.noisepages.com>

Currently I am almost completely immersed in a new theater production (today is a day without rehearsals) so it will take some time before I can record some soundclouds with it, but I will give you some sounds sometime soon...

(btw Romain: we will perform in Enschede with our upcoming piece "TEAM TIME & die GOLDEN GIRLS" on May 12th or 13th (we don't know yet), this time at Concordia theater. you (and everyone else) who is interested in coming: let me know!

all the best,

Kai