A very special RPM song ;-)

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Feb 27 19:08:46 CET 2011

Op 27-2-2011 17:38, Gert van Santen schreef:

> Muammar Gaddafi - Zenga Zenga Song
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBY-0n4esNY

Yeah well...

Today, I drove over to the airport. Apart from some rather large
Canadian C-17 (they sent three of the four they have to Malta, and I saw
one take off earlier today), there were the two Libyan Mirages and one
of the RAF C-130 Hercules, which performed the extraction operation deep
inside Libya yesterday, not far from one another.

Whilst all countries of the world are happy to be using our airport and
harbour, somehow I doubt they will return the favour in helping us when
(not if) we get thousands of refugees and illegal immigrants from North
Africa. The USA actually take up more refugees from Malta than the
Europeans combined.

- Peter