China again...

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 25 16:19:54 CET 2011

When I was in Hong kong and wanted to visit  China , they asked me the same
and the visa was damn expensive compare to the normal price... ( but they
don t ask those test  to everybody tho !! , I must mention  the diplomacy
between china and France was quite in the red from the china side
pov.atthis time ==>  so no easy way for french people anymore !! ... )

Well I preferred to avoid to be a rat of their laboratory of doom !!!!!
and I hope Europe will do the same to them !!

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Joost Schuttelaar <
joost at joostschuttelaar.nl> wrote:

> On Feb 24, 2011, at 15:18 , Tom Adam wrote:
>
> > I'm still not fully recovered from the medical test I had to go through
> > to get this visa.
>
> Seriously?
>
> --
>
> Joost Schuttelaar