HBD Jay!

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 23 16:50:41 CET 2011

I just received this :

SomaFM will be covering the launch of STS-133 beginning Wednesday, Feb
23rd on Mission Control. We will also have live updates from Kennedy
Space Center and reports with SomaFM's unique perspective on the launch,
which takes place at Discovery's launch at 1:40pm Pacific / 4:50pm
Eastern /21:50 GMT on 2/24. Our audio coverage will begin no later than
noon Pacific time on Thursday. We will also have photos and text updates
from the Kennedy Space Center beginning Feb 23rd.

http://soma.fm/mc

Mission Control: Celebrate Space! A mix of ambient and experimental
music mixed with live shuttle mission audio from pre-launch to landing.

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 3:19 PM, James R. Coplin <james at ticalun.net> wrote:

> Happy Birthday!  There seems to be a good number of us with February
> birthdays.
>
> James R. Coplin

Romain