sampler with flash memory

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 23 09:21:51 CET 2011

> Anyone want a SU-700 fo' cheap? It's a dealer open box, the stop
button
> was a little funky, didn't always stop when you hit it, might be the
> contacts are just dirty.

I've just got one and still learning it.  It came with max RAM of 68MB
and no other expansion. Me being me, I bought a Yamaha A3000 for cheap
and installed the SCSI board and the expansion board to the SU700.

Also, I installed a SCSI to SATA bridge and a SATA to Compact Flash
converter.  Instead of the floppy drive I now have a 1GB compact flash
drive :)

Still takes ages to load and save mind!

Cheers

Chris