Libya

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 21 20:07:33 CET 2011

While there is great tragedy in what is going on, there is also great
hope.  The events in Egypt have had effects all over the world.  In
several states, we are actually starting to see people here protest
the government, and thats something I never thought I would see here.
It seems we may be finally seeing a lessening of the apathy that the
powers that be depend on.

I just hope they dont throw out one dictator in exchange for another.
That would be a real tragedy.

Tony