room with a view...

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Feb 20 12:27:10 CET 2011

Op 20-2-2011 3:56, Ron West schreef:

>> But all in all, we're happy where we live, and if you (or anybody else)
>> would like to visit, we have a spare bedroom,
>
> Is airfare included? :-(

Have a guess. :) Hey, at least we have Ryanair (quite a few
destinations) and Easyjet (a couple of destinations) flying here.

It's gorgeous weather right now, although still a bit cold (15° C); the
sun hasn't quite started warming up the land or the sea yet. But a good
excuse to wear my new sunglasses. :)

When the Malta Meet was held, many years ago, it was around May, and the
sun was powerful enough to get sunburned. This happened to me when we
went to visit some 5000 year old Neolithic temples. And Gert will be
happy to hear that, even though I didn't buy any new synths, we did
purchase a new, sturdy ironing board. :)

- Peter